March 05, 2021
Twirling Releases the Reference Design of USB Speakerphone
Beijing, March 4, 2021, Twirling, a leader in speech and audio processing, announced the availability of its USB Speakerphone reference design, delivering superior noise suppression performance, full duplex echo cancellation, all on a single-chip Cortex M4 processor.
With this release, Twirling introduces Deep Noise Suppression mode, allowing removing highly non-stationary office noise such as keyboard strokes, chair squeak sound, etc.
Twirling’s USB speakerphone reference design features:
- ● Three high quality directional microphones with SNR at 78dB
- ● Powerful 3W loudspeaker with frequency response between 20-20kHz
- ● Voice pickup range up to 5 meters, also supports 10 meters by request
- ● DeepNoise suppression switch allows toggling between different noise suppression modes
- ● Full-duplex echo cancellation
- ● Comfort noise fill
- ● USB 1.0/2.0 for maximum compatibility
- ● Support most audio conferencing systems, such as Zoom, Tecent Meeting, Teams, Wechat, Dingtalk
Check out Twirling’s website (http://www.twirlingai.com/) for more features.For more information, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Twirling Technologies (Twirling In Time) is a pioneer in speech and audio processing. At Twirling, we develop hardware and software to enable intelligent voice interaction interface, immersive audio creation and distribution. By leveraging our deep understanding in AI, signal processing, and audio, we build products and solutions with a wide range of applications in consumer electronics, education, security, VR/AR, and many other areas.
Address :1606, Block A1, Long Term Tiandi Building ,18 Suzhou Street, Haidian District, Beijing
Address :710,7th Floor ,699-1 Xuanwu Avenue, Xuanwu District, Nanjing